In this tutorial, we are going to uncover some of the possible causes that can cause 4202 tcpip error and then I will suggest some possible ways to fix this problem. Event ID – 4202 The system detected that the network was most likely down and the network configuration of all adapters. If the network card was barely disconnected, this may indicate a node malfunction. Please contact your dealer for updated drivers.
- rnttt Groupsrntt
“,”viewMoreText”:”and MoreText…”}};$(document).ready(function()Core_GroupNavigation_SetMenuItems(“#ctl00_ctl00_header_fragment_668884188__ffffffff93f08fcd_ctl00_ctl00_ParentGroupListContainer”, true, “ParentMoreListheader-fragment-668884188”););$(window).resize(function()Core_GroupNavigation_SetMenuItems(“#ctl00_ctl00_header_fragment_668884188__ffffffff93f08fcd_ctl00_ctl00_ParentGroupListContainer”, yes, “ParentMoreListheader-fragment-668884188”);); // ]]>
Here’s how it helps to troubleshoot a disabled as well as a faulty network adapter when the TCP/IP protocol is set incorrectly.
If the TCP/IP project is not installed correctly, follow a few steps to fix the problem:
- Remove and re-add all TCP/IP from the network screen.
- If the threat persists, reset the Winsock collection.
To remove and re-add the protocol to this network interface:
- Click Manage, double-click Control Panel, Network and Sharing Center, and then clickNetwork communications management.
- Right click the network for which you select the interface to restore, right click Properties, deleteEnable Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), then clickOK.
- Right click on the appropriate network interface, select “Properties”Check the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) package, then clickOK.
- Click Start, click All Programs, clickStandard, right-click “Command Prompt” and selectBrun like a director.
- Click Continue when prompted by User Account Control, then enter your administrator password, which you will be prompted for.
- At the command prompt, type netsh winsock reset, and then press ENTER.
The output of the Winsock netsh reset command should normally indicate a successful reset.
- Restart your computer to completely reset the Winsock directory.
Page 1 of (1 article)
I’m currently having the same issue with a virtual machine running (vmware) Server 2012 R2.
The CP settings in your computer’s network configuration determine how it interacts with other technologies and devices on the network.
|Windows operating system|
|The system has detected that network adapter %2 has been disconnected from the network and its Internet connection configuration has been unlocked. If the network adapter does not turn off frequently, this may indicate a malfunction. Update your network card drivers.|
Remove and add TCP/IP or rebuild the winsock directory
The TCP/IP protocol is considered to be incorrectly installed on the network computer.
You must be a member administrator or your organization must have superior delegated privileges to complete this procedure.
To remove and re-add the generic network interface protocol:
- Click Control Panel, double-click Network and Sharing Center, then click Manage ISP Connections.
- Right click on the network interface you want to restore, select Properties, uncheck”Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” checkbox and click “OK”.